Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Hi you guys :) Thank you so much for asking!

Well, no more throwing up or diarrhea. We didn't have a poopy tonight, but I guess that's to be expected after a system purge.

Tonight was his night to go to class. He seemed to be feeling...OK. So we went. He did fine in class, tail wagging, enjoying the treats, so I suppose he's alright. He does seem a little subdued, but maybe he is still worn out from yesterday.

We were over there for a good hour. Usually I wait a full hour before feeding after something like that, but last night it was so late I didn't wait as long. Somewhere between 30-45 minutes. I wonder if that's what caused the problem. :-\

At any rate, he had breakfast today (Kevin fed him before I got up. I would have rested his tummy, but oh well). He did well with breakfast, so he had dinner too. It's all staying down.

He's acting...very quiet. We'll see how he's feeling in the morning, I guess.

Thanks again for asking!

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
That is good news! And thanks for letting us know. I bet he is a little worn out from his ordeal. Being sick like that takes the starch out of ya..so I bet within a day or so he'll totally be Simon again...:)

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
I hope so Guy! I really hate to see him not feeling himself. I am hoping tomorrow will be much better.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts