Just Labradors banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our wedding invitations are in the mail out to 107 closest family and friends! No backing out now huh! We have less than 3 months until the wedding now... it's coming by so fast!

That is all.. I just wanted to share my excitement. I hope you are all sleeping well over here in the USA! :)

cheers
Sarah

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WOW! That seems early to send out invites for me...
Not when you are marrying on a 4 day long weekend, it's Easter Saturday AND School Holidays AND we are not having children at the wedding.

People have been ringing up asking when the invites will arrive so they can get in early to book flights so I thought it was a good idea to just send them all out :) It gives people 6 weeks to RSVP and organise their kids and flights etc.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How exciting Sarah! You should put up a ticker counting down to the day of the wedding. Are you having a bridal shower?

I already have one!! 88 days to go :)

I am having a Hen's night. Still not sure what we will do yet. I was thinking about that last night. I think I will have the Hen's 2 weeks before the wedding...which is March 20th. I am really keen to do some tenpin bowling and have a big dinner with everyone!! not sure about the rest of the plans yet... will let me bridesmaids decide that!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.