Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am Helena Lambert the only daugther of Late Mr.and Mrs.Joseph.Lambert. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan , the economic capital of Ivory coast, my father was poisoned to dearth by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip .

My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father on jan 2005 in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of TEN million,five hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD($10.500,000) left in fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan ,that he used my name as his only daugther for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates. That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where i will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management .

dear, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.
(1) To provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred to.
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am 22 years.

(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

Moreover, dear i am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated account overseas.

Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within (4) days you signify interest to assist me. Anticipating to hear from you soon.
EMAIL me direct to my private email ([email protected]) for confindencial reason
Thanks and God bless.

Best regards,

Helena Lambert

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
You mean thats a scam...**** it..lol

There was something on dateline about this. Some guys really feel for it. Lost 40k plus.

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
That and the Nigerian diplomat scam...I don't understand how people fall for those, either. But people do. It's sad.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Some city treasurer in Michigan fell for it and is going to prison for embezzlement of city funds.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
how do people really fall for this stuff??
I can tell you. Please send me $10,000 and I will make sure you get the answer. THIS IS NOT A SCAM!

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Rangermom said:
how do people really fall for this stuff??
I can tell you. Please send me $10,000 and I will make sure you get the answer. THIS IS NOT A SCAM!
Where do I send my check? Or would you rather call me for my name, address, SS# and complete bank information?

;D

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
;DThis is similar to a scam I've been working for about the last week. ;D

I have been in 'negotiations' with this clown over my 'commission'. here's the story so far:

To: [email protected]
Subject: READ CAREFULLY AND GET BACK TO ME
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 11:04:56 +0000

I AM DR Abdoul Hassan
The Manager of Audit & Accountancy Dept.
African Development Bank/A.D.B.
Ouagadougou, Burkina-Faso.
Phone Num......00226 76 50 20 59

( READ CAREFULLY AND GET BACK TO ME)

Greeting, and how are you doing?I hope fine.Please let this my message
do
not be a surprise to you because i got your information and lay trust
in you
before i contacted you.

I am the MANAGER OF AUDIT & ACCOUNTANCY DEPARTMENT of
our bank and i decided to contact you over this financial transaction
worth
the sum of TWENTY TWO MILLION,THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES
DOLLARS
($22,300.000).

This is an abandoned fund that belongs to the one of our
bank foreign customers who died along with his completely family on
25th
oct,2003 in a plane crash disaster.

I was very fortune to came acroos the deceased file when i was
arranging the
old and abandoned customers files of 2003-2004 in other to submit to
the
bank managements accordingly for documentation purposes.
It is clearly stated

in our BANKING FOREIGN POLICY and signed lawfully that if such fund
remains
unclaimed by the NEXT OF KIN till the period of SIX(6) years starting
from
the date when the beneficiary died, the money will be transferred into
the
BANK TREASURY as an unclaimed fund.Besides,it is not authorized by the
law
guiding our bank for a citizen of BURKINA FASO to make the claim of the
fund.

So the request of you as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the
claim and
transfer of the fund smoothly into your reliable bank account as the
NEXT OF
KIN to the deceased.

When the fund is transferred into your account,FOURTY
PERCENT(40%) will be for you in an assistance and in provision of the
bank
account,while SIXTY PERCENT (60%) will be for me,If you are really sure
of

your integerity, trustworthy and confidentiality,reply with your
contact
necessary for the transfer and call me as you so that i will let you
know
the steps to follow in order to finalize this transaction immediately.I
will
be waiting for your urgent reply.

My regards to you and your family,
DR ABDOUL HASSAN

My reply:
Hello Abdoul HassanI don't like your offer. Here's MY deal:

You give me 80% (eighty percent) & I give you 20% (twenty percent) to be paid in ca$h in $USD (United States Dollars). This equates to $ 17,840,000 for me & $ 4,460,000 for you. Pretty reasonable don't you think?. Hell where you come from, that would feed your family on rice for the next 500 years.

You will deliver the ca$h in a brief case to an airport & country of my choosing. As soon as I'm $ati$fied the ca$h is for real & not counterfeit, you will be free to go on your way. Of course, I don't have to tell you how secret this whole deal has to be. You don't want the authorities to find out about your scam do you?. Who would keep you family in rice if you went to jail for a very long time?.

Have a nice day.

His reply:

Hello friend, I have seen your mail and im happy you reply my message thank you ones more.you called this scam but i will prove to you that this is not scam I know that our country where i came from is poor, but should not warrant you to insult me and the country as a hole, I guss boot of us are matured and also gentle in nature. i want to know if you are capable for transaction so that i will forward to the next step to follow, and aswell debet on how the percentage will be .Thanks And God bless

Aboul Hassan

My reply:

YES I have the means to do it. My question is: HOW CAN I TRUST YOU?You said we can debet the %. OK here's my dedet: 95% for me & 5 % for you. As I said befor that will buy your family a lot of rice.Looking forweard to your promt rely & agreement.

Have a nice day

And his reply:

Hello my good friend ,How are you and your family with hope All is well,know coming to what you said you know i have believe and trusted you before i contacted you for this becouse you are the one that will recive the money,i mean the fund will be transffered into your bank account so with this i believe you can understand my trust to you, And after the fund hit your account then i will come over to your country for my own share, i want to let you know that 5 percent will not be fair, you check that by your self ok let go on 75/ 25 you take 75 i take 25 i have a good plan to take my family out of my country for better living. i am waiting for reply for urgent action to comenseAbdoul Hassan

My reply:

I re negotiate my deal.90% for me & 10 % for you. This is my final offer.If you don't cooperate, I will have no choice to take all this correspodence to the police. I will also inform the FBI, CIA, Scotland Yard, MI5, MI6 & the KGB just to name a few. Of course you can save me the trouble of having to do this & just give me my money. Once it is delivered to me in a gold plated briefcase, I promise not to take any further action.Looking ford to your agreement.Have a nice day.

Stay tuned for his reply. :police:

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
sawyersammy said:
I am Helena Lambert the only daugther of Late Mr.and Mrs.Joseph.Lambert. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan , the economic capital of Ivory coast, my father was poisoned to dearth by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip .

My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father on jan 2005 in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of TEN million,five hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD($10.500,000) left in fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan ,that he used my name as his only daugther for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates. That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where i will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management .

dear, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.
(1) To provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred to.
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am 22 years.

(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

Moreover, dear i am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated account overseas.

Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within (4) days you signify interest to assist me. Anticipating to hear from you soon.
EMAIL me direct to my private email ([email protected]) for confindencial reason
Thanks and God bless.

Best regards,

Helena Lambert

OMG! HELENA LAMBERT EMAILED ME YESTERDAY TOO!!! :laugh:

GOD! I seriously do not know how people fall for these emails. They sound ridiculous! ::) ::)

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
labby said:
Some city treasurer in Michigan fell for it and is going to prison for embezzlement of city funds.
We have a client who fell for this and is charged with fraud. Her case is still pending, but it's an interesting one. She seems like a fairly intelligent person, I can't quite figure out how people do fall for this crap. She says she really thought it was on the up and up, especially once he started calling her. So sad.

This is one of my favorite websites for this kinda thing: (The girl who does this totally cracks me up)

http://bustedupcowgirl.com/scampage.html

1 - 20 of 29 Posts