Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
I found it!!!

Sam, I just went to Laura's profile (haha) and clicked get weather...set it up and then I went to 'edit' on my applications menu and added the box to my profile. Now you can all see my nasty weather!

·
Registered
692 Posts
It's really tricky.....I kept messing around and finally got it but I couldn't tell you how I did it! Go into Settings, Application Settings, Edit Settings on the Weather one. On the profile tab, click on Add Box. Then you should have a tab named Weather next to your Wall, Profile tabs. From there, I can't remember how I got it to move from there to my wall!

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
egad.. it's been so long since i did mine, i can't remember.. i'll do some digging

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
bbbmom said:
It's really tricky.....I kept messing around and finally got it but I couldn't tell you how I did it! Go into Settings, Application Settings, Edit Settings on the Weather one. On the profile tab, click on Add Box. Then you should have a tab named Weather next to your Wall, Profile tabs. From there, I can't remember how I got it to move from there to my wall!
If you go into the boxes tab next to your wall, profile tabs etc you should be able to edit the boxes and allow them to be posted on your wall. But you need to do what bbbmom says first to get to that point. I think. I found it hard too.

But it's supposed to rain tomorrow here! YAY... finally! THIS STICKY HEAT WILL GO AWAY ... even for 1 day!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.