Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious as a new member how many fox red 'yellow' labs post on the board....

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
We have lots of different shades of Yellows here on the Forum, but I'm not aware of any true "fox red" ones.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My Piper is fairly "dark" for a "yellow lab"....I would say there are shades of darker tan, not sure if I would think of her as having any red on her though....is "fox red" an actual term? i have never heard of that before, and I was curious as you were about the shades of yellow labs....my lab Baylee is almost white, so when we got Piper, it was a real change for us.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Bali's dad, Max, is a true fox red, and some of Bali's siblings were very dark. He is amongst the lightest pups from his litter, but he still has darker ears and tail.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Denali is pretty light, that is one reason we chose the breeder we did...Our chocolate is very dark and our yellow is light...

We call them vanilla and chocolate!  :p

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is Denali's sister Samantha!! They look a lot alike. I noticed in your pictures of him that the one where Angel is watching the puppy eat....is Samantha! She wore the thin red ribbon around her neck....very cute!

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Abby is pretty dark, but not fox red. I haven't seen many around. Your pup is adorable!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts