Just Labradors banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went to our wetlands property today to check on recent plantings and to do a little dawg conditioning. Turned out we had visitors there. Four pairs of Honkers that have apparently decided to settle in an area next to a small pond. Rather than disturb the geese in case they had already actually started nesting, we moved to an adjacent pasture.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm sure it's strange to Cappy and Remi that they retrieve geese in the fall in an area where they are now being told "LEAVE IT." They kept looking over towards the geese and then back at me as if to say "are you sure?"

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ria is the same way - you tell her "Leave it" and she'll give a second thought, but thenobeys the command.

Remi & Cappy are certainly spunky with the change of seasons.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cappy sure looks good Jim. No way could Tank run like that. He strolls :)

Thanks Sandie. Cappy is pretty much an example of what this breed is capable of if provided with a lifetime of abundant; nutritious food, vet approved supplements, fresh drinking water, regular preventative medical care, daily checks by owner of body, teeth, coat, etc, a regular exercise routine and lots of love and affection from its masters. Oh, one more ... absolutely no human foods ... especially cake & ice creram.

Well, I guess I shouldn't have listed that last one, huh?

btw ... Orson is one of the best looking lttle fellas I've ever seen. He sure looks like a Tank prodigy.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
But Dad - they're on the ground, that's when we're sposta get 'em! :confused:

Yep ...

or in the water ...

But NOT when Daddy tells you "LEAVE IT!"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts