1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
it's so small, it took me a minute to make out the pics. :D

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
That ain't funny, I ended up in a lake duck hunting years ago when it was snowing. Took me two days to find it after that.:D

·
Registered
10,719 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Duck hunting is for a special breed? My husband has tried to get his boys to go duck hunting--Out of 3 of them only 1 will go with him. The other 2 will have nothing to do with it. They say it is the most miserable, uncomfortable type hunting out there. Wet, cold, and boring.

Now, my husband absolutely loves it. The dog lives for it! He starts getting out the gear and she goes nutso!

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Duck hunting is for a special breed? My husband has tried to get his boys to go duck hunting--Out of 3 of them only 1 will go with him. The other 2 will have nothing to do with it. They say it is the most miserable, uncomfortable type hunting out there. Wet, cold, and boring.

Now, my husband absolutely loves it. The dog lives for it! He starts getting out the gear and she goes nutso!
Not for me any more, got to old and sore, must disagree though, some of the goose hunting can be worse, or at least around here. Watch a field, see where they feed after harvest, go out after dark and set up the deeks, go out in the morning before daylight, scrap a place out of the snow. lay down and cover with a white sheet and wait. Oh did I mention it can be -10F and a wind chill much lower.:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts