Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What? No pictures Nathan??? NO FAIR! I demand pictures of that beautiful boy enjoying himself!
Such a good boy taking care of his mommy's knee. Sending lots of cyber biscuits his way! :)

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Oooo, I'm going to get pictures of Daisy showing off her summa skills tomorrow! Guthrie looks simply adorable in all of those pictures!

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Cinnamon says it is too hot to play outside in June and July in Phoenix. Even the pool is like bathtub water so she doesn't swim much so she as been

Playing with Cierra in the house where it is cool

Nap

And since momma went to Vegas today and left me at home with Aunt Chris here staying with me...I am convincing her to feed me cheese and lots of other good yummy stuff that momma won't let me have much of (I love Dr Pepper and cheese crisp which Auntie Chris fed me last year she sort of dropped the Dr Pepper and while trying to grab it the cheese crisp fell so I cleaned both up off the floor for her

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Sammi has been camping, playing on the beach with her buddies and lots of swimming. She got back from the beach today and will be leaving Tues on another road trip with Mom and Dad! Its a rough life she lives!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WOW! Everyone is having an awesome summer! Great pictures! LOL at the picture of Alfie and the chickens.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
I believe it is asking to go back tot he dog park with the river,

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
The boys don't like the heat, and we don't have access to a pool or place to swim, so they spend most of their time indoors during the summer. Fall and winter they love, and will zoom around the dog park like maniacs when it snows.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I (heart) Bruno! Just love his lanky puppy-ness! I've said it before but will say it again....your collages are the best!

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
summertime:)

Gracie is enjoying fresh corn on the cob, sleeping on the porch, and just started to swim a little bit. Hopefully i can get some pic's of that, that is if she will go into the water without me. Oops forgot...chasing bugs too!!:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Nancy, great picture of Sir Hoppy (I think it's Hoppy) on Toby! Very cute!
Daisy is still getting all of her pictures ready to share!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts