Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not able to post pictures since the new change in the forum. Any advice. I use picturetrail & photobucket. I used to be able to copy & paste the URL.....but not now. I see folks are still posting pics but my "paste" button is grey & will not allow me to paste it to the thread. :frown:

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
I just tried and don't seem to have any problems.
I clicked the Insert Image button and pasted the URL into the text box.
Are you trying to paste the actual image into the message window?

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was doing it like I always did. Copy the image URL from Picturetrail & then paste it in the thread. When I bring the box up for paste....paste is grey. It will not let me paste. Am I making sense? Probably not. Anyway, I was wondering if something changed.

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I tried it again now it says invalid file. I'm giving up for tonight. I will try it again tomorrow. Thanks..

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
testing

A test. Copied URL for the pic, came back here. right click, paste, IMG codes added automatically. Just like before.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
For quick reply, see the arrow.. click on that.. it should bring up the box to paste into.. is that what you're doing?

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
georgie, I never use copy and paste buttons.
CTRL C will copy
CTRL V will paste

Try copying your url by highlighting it and hitting CTRL C on your keyboard.
Then simply "paste" the url where you want to by hitting the CTRL V.

Be sure to use the img tags in front and at the end /img

Hope that helps you.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
I bet it's the picturetrail. Try photobucket to store your photos. They make it extremely easy to copy and paste the code.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts