Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone has dumped a sweet, affectionate house cat at my house. This guy (I think it's a he) is so sweet. He tried to get in the house, he jumps in your lap and purrs, and he looks so scared! I can't let him in my house because I already have two dogs, three cats, and two birds, and my husband won't let me have any more. I've put a carrier wrapped in a towel on the front porch and will feed him, etc. until we can find him a home. Is anyone near Louisville or Lexington, KY interested in having a real sweet kitty? I can't take him to the local shelters because they either are not accepting any more cats, or will put them to sleep. He seems relatively healthy, but he does have some cuts that look OK for now. I will be happy to pay to neuter him and give him his shots and check up.

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
awww...how sad for this poor kitty. Thank you for taking care of him the best you can while you try and find him a home.

·
Registered
583 Posts
That's really great of you to want to take care of him! Poor guy. :( I hope he finds a good home!

I had the same thing happen when an extremely sweet, affectionate female showed up at our house, pregnant, at Christmas time. We kept her while she had the kittens and they all got adopted out (we kept one).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts