Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I awoke around 3am to hear thumpity thumpity thump thump thump above my head. At first I thought some critter was on the roof, but no, it sounded closer than that. I kept listening and thumpity thumpity thump thump thump (pitter patter pitter patter) is in my attic, I'm positive. So naturally I woke my husband up so he could listen too. LOL

He's going to put a live trap up there today. Hopefully there is only one guest. It only sounded like one.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Squirrels in the attic sound like herds of water buffalo. You would think that such a small creature could be a bit more quiet.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My husband is pretty sure its a squirrel(s). He said (reassuringly at 3:30am) there isn't a hole big enough for raccoons or bears. It sounded HUGE. He reminded me then that just like when we're camping and I think I hear something HUGE coming towards us in the dark its generally just a field mouse looking for crumbs. LOL

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Samantha, not to freak you out but we had the same situation and as it turns out, it was a racoon. We had a company (Wild Things :p ) come out to install a sort of one way door in the hole by the eavestroughs where he had apparently gotten in (it didn't seem big enough!) so when our little buddy left at night, he wasn't able to get back in. The next night, he was successfully evicted.

It is freaky to hear the footsteps and scratching above your head!

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I have a raccoon, that climbs up onto the roof of my home.......I have have a bi-level......upper half is cedar siding and you can see paw prints on the siding where he climbs up..........I belive their is a birds nest in the gutter that the critter may be after.

J

·
0 Posts
Copy RC DVD Movie by DVD Replicate Software

How to Copy RC DVD Movie with DVD Copy Software and examples to use..Example DVD Movie: Eat Your Heart OutSynopsis:In the heart of New York City, men are dying in very violent ways. They are being torn up and ripped apart...and eaten. The only connection is that they all die after hiring a prostitute. And searching for love in this city is Jeffrey...Jeffrey is a sad and lonely man. He hates his job, he hates his life and all he wants is a woman to shower with love and affection. Socially awkward and fearing rejection, Jeffrey finds his companionship with hookers. In a bizarre twist of fate, Jeffrey hires this hooker and almost instantly they fall madly in love. Now he has to find out just how much he is willing to accept in the name of true love...She is feeding on the men of New York City...and there is a lunatic that is hunting her down...and caught in the middle is Jeffrey, who only wanted to love and be loved. DVD Copy & DVD Clone ,copying DVD movies is easier than ever. With just a few clicks, you can make perfect clones of your favorite DVDs, or copy them on to your hard drive. This DVD cloning software will impress you with its excellent video and audio quality, and you will love how quickly you can start copying DVD movies! Download today and start creating your own personal collection of DVD movies!.Y9p98l887654.How to Copy RC DVD Movie? Step1: Click "Copy DVD to DVD" Button. Step2: Select DVD Source Movie and Target DVD Burner. Step3: Set Target DVD Settings and Target volume label. Step4: Click "Start Now" button to Clone DVD. Finished.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts