Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTF!!! Don't want to spoil it for anybody who has it tivo'd, but WTF!!!

Gotta go for one more. WTF!!!

I was stunned.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Put up a warning and spill it! :D I haven't watched in eons - what happened? Main character die?

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK SPOILER... Don't scroll down unless you want to see it.

-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Kal Penn's character Kutner kills himself by shooting himself in the head. It was stunning. First you think the episode is going to be about saving him and then he's just dead. They had this great music at the end when everybody is saying goodbye and I teared up pretty badly.

I turned to my husband and said "Wow, did they really just do that?"

I think it's to let them bring Cameron back onto the team. You get your House-Cameron friction going again and potential catfights between her and 13. House would enjoy that.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Dropped to the bottom since I am a regular watcher and have not watched it yet.

Must be a good episode if there are so many OMFG posted.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
So didn't see that coming AT ALL.. which was refreshing considering i had figured out Medium 10 minutes into the show.. i hate when that happens..

Anyway.. great episode.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
I cried at the end!

Shocking but depressing. I do love Kal Penn, always have. I could've punched House when he was speaking with the parents though ... hubby was laughing at how riled up I got.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I was surprised as well, though a couple of weeks ago I read a spoiler somewhere that said a major tv character was going to commit suicide and that it would be a total blindside. As soon as they started looking for him, I rememembered reading that.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
It was so unexpected and then left the audience with no answers (which I guess is true for a lot of suicides). I hate seeing his character leave. I liked him.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Yeh, didn't see that coming at all. I looked away from the TV (down at the computer) and looked back up to see them doing CPR and her with blood all over her face. I had to call my friend to see what I missed. Totally not expected. I liked his character.

Kel, Medium has been a let down for me this year. I used to NEVER miss it. Now I've been turning it off and going to bed. :(

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
I couldn't believe it either! His character was great...although I have to say that it's much more interesting when a good character dies than when one that no one cares about does.

What was surprising to me was that House spent the time he did trying to see if it was a murder, and he was wrong. House is never wrong so I just assumed murder once he was questioning it!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts