Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoppy's second jump was even funnier. The audience really got into this time, and so did the announcer. For a while, he honestly looked like he just might go. He came very, very close. Look at him....he's trying...trying

What are we looking at, Mom? Is there something down there?

Oh, there it is. It's my wubba. How did it get there?

You want me to do WHAT? Jump down there and get that wubba? Are you confusing me with Sally?

Tell ya what, Mom, I'll do it next time, okay? Okay, Mom? I love you, Mom. Thank you for letting me do this like Sally and Spud. :-*

Then after his "jump," I took him over to the crowd for some more attention. They LOVED him!

Sally did pretty well. She came in 4th overall in the finals (amatuer). I'll post a photo of her and me up on the dock with her ribbon. But for now, here are two photos from one of her jumps. I love the expression in the second photo as she is entering the water. :laugh:

Unfortunately, hubby is the photographer and also Spud's handler, so there are no photos of Spud, but a friend took some and is sending them to us. So I'll post some Spud pics later. :whatever:

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Great pics!!!!

I tried dock jumping once with Darwin and he did the same thing except he did eventually FLOP in at the end. I thought "WOOOHOO he's got it!! Let's do it again!!" Nope, he did the same thing-ran like hell to the end, hit the breaks aaaaannnnnnnnddddd flop. Bono on the other hand took off like he'd been doing it his whole life...silly exhuberant boy, lol.

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
Wonderful pictures. I love the look on Hoppy's face as he looks at the water. He is a sweetheart. :happy:

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
OMGosh... how funny and CUTE is hoppy!!! Those sequence of pictures are just PRICELESS... and the look on his face :laugh: and then when he kisses you *aww*

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Those are the best pics I have seen in a long time. They made me smile from ear to ear! I would have loved to see it play out in person.

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Great pics!!!! :D

Gosh, I just love your Hoppy... lookee those worried wrinkles!! Great pic of Sally going in!! :happy:

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Great pictures and good going Hoppy!

He looks great..how much weight has he lost now?

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
How adorable I wish I had knows they were in town this weekend i would have tried to make it down I'd love to watch a dock diving competition in person.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
So cute! I love the 2nd and 3rd pictures. He looks like he really can't figure out how to get the Wubba, but he really wants it! Congrats to Sally! :happy:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts