Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Each morning and/or evening I go for a walk with Hoppy. I've never seen a dog love going for walks more than Hoppy. We go down to the little village area and walk up and down the sidewalks and even go in some of the shops. He gets lots of attention and loves it!

Then we go down to the pier and if no one is around, I let him off leash and he chases the birds. Then we go up the beach and back to the house. Here's a pic I took of him during one of those walks. He's a big Corona fan. :D

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Hoppy, you're such a handsome boy. It's no wonder that everyone wants to fuss over you wherever you go. Have a good time on vacation, dude.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Hoppy, I have a corona hat too (although it's a ball cap), you better tell your mom and dad that they should fly me there and we can walk together in our corona hats (we even have a horse named Corona)! :D

He looks so happy and content!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
There is nothing I <3 more than pictures of Hoppy and . . . beer. Hoppy in a Corona hat . . . nothing is better.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.