Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if anyone has started a AI thread or not - but LOVED the parody by the way...totally shared it with my AI watching friends!

He was HORRIBLE yet again last night! I LOVE Simon's TACTIC - if he SAYS he's good, maybe howard stern and votefortheworst.com WONT back him!!! HAHA it was great - and what was even better was that Fagina didn't even get it - he thought he was actually getting a COMPLIMENT from simon!!! HAHAHAHSDHFSDHAHA!!!

I heard Howard Stern's show wasn't airing this week so MAYBE there is more of a chance for him to GO home!

I, of course, voted for Melinda - she gave me GOOSE bumps last night!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,573 Posts
the girl who went right before fagina didn't get many compliments from simon so i'm wondering if she'll go home tonight. he said that she sounded like someone singing caberet (not sure who she was). Gina i think her name was. i'm upset that melinda doolittle in on there because she is more or less a professional since she did backup singing for Aaron Nevel. the others really don't stand much of a change.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,113 Posts
Oh, I just posted this in the other thread, but Fagina was bad as usual, though not as awful as last week. I really can't stand the kid. His attitude is p*ssing me off. I saw Simon shopping last week -- I wonder if people who see him on the street give him sh*t. I like him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah - I think Simon is definitely brash but I usually agree for the most part about what he says.

I think it is hilarious how the judges are handleing this - they know its so horrible and yet know that whatever they say doesn't make a difference.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,122 Posts
I'm going on the record to say besides Sanjaya, I CAN'T STAND MELINDA!! Yea sure, she's got a great voice, but that dumbass blinky-eyed "did you really like me?!" thing is really stomach churning to me. ::)
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
There are a lot worse than Sanjaya, besides Sanjaya is a great entertainer, really gets the crowd going, and he is very charismatic
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,122 Posts
I think Phil looks like a bat. A Vampire bat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,085 Posts
I don't watch AI at all (can't stomach it), but is there really a singer {{koff-koff -- term used loosely}} named Fagina?!?!?!?

Is it a 'she'?

And is her first name Alotta?
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
dweck said:
I don't watch AI at all (can't stomach it), but is there really a singer {{koff-koff -- term used loosely}} named Fagina?!?!?!?

Is it a 'she'?

And is her first name Alotta?
No there is no one named Fagina, it's Sanjaya and he's a boy, who aparently is gay?!?

I doubt he will be gone tonight, I hope Hailey is gone.
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
rexduke said:
dweck said:
I don't watch AI at all (can't stomach it), but is there really a singer {{koff-koff -- term used loosely}} named Fagina?!?!?!?

Is it a 'she'?

And is her first name Alotta?
No there is no one named Fagina, it's Sangina and he's a boy, who aparently is gay?!?

I doubt he will be gone tonight, I hope Hailey is gone.
What does someone being gay have to do with anything?
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
deific said:
rexduke said:
dweck said:
I don't watch AI at all (can't stomach it), but is there really a singer {{koff-koff -- term used loosely}} named Fagina?!?!?!?

Is it a 'she'?

And is her first name Alotta?
No there is no one named Fagina, it's Sangina and he's a boy, who aparently is gay?!?

I doubt he will be gone tonight, I hope Hailey is gone.
What does someone being gay have to do with anything?
I'm not sure, I didn't post the topic.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,326 Posts
Crap I did good last night NOT watching and after reading this I had to check it out on you tube to see just how bad he was. Its like watching a car wreck you don't want to but you just cant turn your head.
 
1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Top