28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a little darling! :)

So far, she has mastered:
*entering and exiting through doggie door
*roaming around the Royal Hunting Grounds without leaving
*walking across the backs of the labs in order to access a piece of furniture
*commandeering Flynn's crate - now her official nap spot
*leaping up to the kitchen island - a fine vantage point for a kitty!
*drinking milk from my coffee cup
*getting anything she wants, whenever she wants it

I think it is hilarious that she goes out with the dogs in the morning while they have their potty... but she comes back inside to use her litter box.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
she sounds wonderful. i am so glad that you got her and that she is fitting in so perfectly.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I can see you smiling Nance!! Just one question? Is it possible that one of the canines will try out the kitty perch on the kitchen island? You know how Seamus and Flynn are with their discussions?

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Somehow, I believe she mastered the talents in the INVERSE order listed!!!
Can't wait to read what Shea/Flynnie have to say about all this......

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
:):)

funny how she'll use the doggie door to go outside and then potty in her litter box. cute

....and I love the pic of her in the crate.

(not knowing much about cats...do you need to litter box train them, or do they instintively know?):confused::confused:

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
funny how she'll use the doggie door to go outside and then potty in her litter box. cute

....and I love the pic of her in the crate.

(not knowing much about cats...do you need to litter box train them, or do they instintively know?)
She was box trained when I brought her home at 12 weeks. Every cat I have ever had has taken quickly to a litter box. Kittens can be taught in a couple of days. Once you plop them in the box, they pretty much know right then that is the place to go. And cats are really pretty finicky about their habits. They do enjoy scratching around in all that litter. Very tidy.

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
She was box trained when I brought her home at 12 weeks. Every cat I have ever had has taken quickly to a litter box. Kittens can be taught in a couple of days. Once you plop them in the box, they pretty much know right then that is the place to go. And cats are really pretty finicky about their habits. They do enjoy scratching around in all that litter. Very tidy.
Yes they do!! :D

BUT that older cat of mine will not use the litterbox for #2 :mad: It's a wonder she is still alive!!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
*walking across the backs of the labs in order to access a piece of furniture
Really? You have to get a picture of that! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts