Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She responds to her name. As soon as I call, "Hope?" those ice blue eyes flash my way and she comes running over. Victory!

I allowed the dogs to sleep on my bed last night, which is the "new" normal routine. I took a chance and left Hope in the room to decide for herself what she was going to do. About an hour after lights out she hopped up on the bed, made her way in between Flynn, Seamus, and Rusty and went to sleep. She only stirred to move closer to Darwin. Victory!

When we all got up this morning I closed the bedroom, Hope inside, to give her some peace while the dogs did their morning rowdies. She asked to come out! I let her and she actually stood underneath the big boys' heads allowing them to niff her and check her out. She didn't bat an eye at first, but when she'd had enough she found her little safe place in the bathroom and went there. Only Megan remained insisting that she come out for more inspection. Hope, wisely, did not comply. Victory!

She went to eat her breakfast in my bedroom. With Rusty, Seamus and Flynn towering over her (and me towering over them) she bravely ate on and then had some water. So brave! Victory!

:)

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Hope, in a week or so you are going to rule that roost!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh Nance!! I'm so happy to read this! :D

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I cannot WAIT to eavesdrop on the next Shea/Flynnie conversation about the new resident of the Wooserie!!!

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
YAY!! :) Those little stories each made me smile. I'm sure that Hope will be best friends with your pups.. Abbey and Sylvester are inseparable.. they "fight" with each other, sniff each others' food, sleep together and everything.

Can't wait for pics like this of your gang!! :D

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
Sounds as though she's adjusting very quickly.
I would have loved to see a pic of all of them sleeping. Must've been cute!

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
You got a good kitty.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts