Just Labradors banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or maybe she's a great little dog in disguise. She has taken up the dog routines just like she's one of them. Well, I guess she is.

At first I was concerned that she would try to escape from the Royal Hunting Grounds. As she adopts more and more of the dogs' routines, it occurred to me that she doesn't see them trying to get out so neither does she.

When they all thunder out in the morning for their ablutions, so does she. No, she is not hiking her leg to pee, but neither does Meg or Seamus. :)

When they all rally at meal time, so does she. She goes to her place just as they go to theirs.

Whereas Scamp used to be the one to hop onto my lap at the computer, now it's Hope; I let Scamp squirrel in behind me.

For evening TV watching, I put my cushions on the floor so I can be with them. She learned very early on that this was perfect cuddle time for her. When she sees mommy "downstairs" she flies across the room, springs onto my chest and begins kneading and purring. Flynn to our left, Seamus to our right, Rusty at my feet, Scamp beside Rusty. Meg and Dar do their own thing at this time.

I am having such a good time with this little girl!

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
I loved your stories about her adapting to your household...seems she has adapted and is now "home" at her Wooserie.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Nance, Hope was sent to you, that's why she fits in so well. ;) Someone knew there was a hole to be filled and picked the perfect little queen to fill it.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
//ablutions// <<grin>> <<grin>> <<grin>>

Just perfect.

As is the description of snuggle-time.

Thx for sharing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.