Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BANG! Man oh man! What was that?!? Oh... just Hope slamming through the doggie door with a little snake in her mouth. Thank you, Hope. Let's release Charlie No-Shoulders to outside now...

What is that racket in the kitchen now??! Oh... just Hope making pretty little bird nests out of a new roll of paper towels. Very nice, Hope. Let's not do that any more, okay?

CRASH! Of for the luvva... what now?!? Oh... just Hope knocking over the little wooden stool that leads to her feeding place. If I'm home and don't give her majesty her little treats exactly when she wants them, she has figured out how to knock that stool over to get my attention.

Living with a diva. There oughtta be an owner's manual.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
It's all very easy, Nance. Owners' manual instructions: I am a cat. Give me what I want, when I want it, and all will be well. Deny me or ignore me and there will be hell to pay.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Laughing my ass of at that, but especially this! Griffy is the king of snake catching!
Let's release Charlie No-Shoulders to outside now...

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OMG the snake part, ewwwww. What do the dogs do Nance? when she makes noises, do they react?
They check into her activities, shrug their shoulders and wander off. "C'mon, you guys. It's just Hope being Hope."
Let them hear one little cat shriek outside in the middle of the night, though, and there are OUT THERE! "C'MON! IT MIGHT BE OUR HOPE!"
Even though she is tucked right in beside me. It's very, very sweet.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Shadow doesn't catch anything. She just pounds on the back door when she wants to get in.........

I usually let her out on her leash, but I don't in the winter-she doesn't go far. With the gorgeous weather and my inability to see my feet, I've let her out without it. Maybe the exercise will help her shed some pounds (8.9 Kg) at her last appt......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts