Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had snow first then ice, now sleet all morning since midnight. Now it's about 5 inches thick. But I love playing in my jeep as long as nobody else is on the roads. I went grocery shopping and bought paint for the contractors and got to work by 7:45 AM. Now it's supposed to turn to all snow and not stop until tomorrow. Please be careful everybody.

Linda, how is it at your house?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I made it in! My new FJ Cruiser is a tank! :laugh: I still drove like Grandma though, about 30 on the highway.
Snowed here overnight, now it's sleeting and it's all supposed to turn to rain by the afternoon. :D

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
Linda, how is it at your house?
Just now seeing this. Well, it was terrible! Roads around here were very bad. My husband had a fender bender on Main Street. It was just a little dent in both bumpers, but I'm sure the $'s will add up. Coming home from work the 18 wheeler's were lined up to get up the ramp to the interstate. My son and his wife spent the night here. They both work in Brookville, but live in Punxsutawney and they felt the roads were too bad to risk going home.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow! I know it was bad out. We had a lot of truckers calling in to see if they could park here overnight. Said it was too dangerous to drive. Sorry about your hubby's fender bender. Your kids mad a smart decision to stay at your house. When I left work at 4:30, it was a white out going home. It was twice as bad as in the morning. We're supposed to get some more tomorrow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts