Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was pleased to wake up to a little over a foot of snow here. Hubby's plowing and I'm getting dressed to take the dogs for a walk and start shovelling. It's going to be a fun day! My daughter lives near Pittsburgh and she said it's over her knees. So at least two feet. The grandkids are having fun this morning!

·
Registered
17 Posts
We made it thru the storm. 25mph winds last night and about an 1.5 of snow. The power stayed on thank goodness. Been out shoveling already, headed for a walk in the sun.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
We're still in the blizzard in Maryland; it's well over 2 feet already. Titan, our older Chocolate, is clearing paths for Mo, who's 4 months. The dogs love this! They don't want to come inside. Off to shovel.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
We had another inch or so last night, so about 6 so far, could get a couple more tommorow, but the worst of it went east of us. Talked to a friend in Canton Ohio today, he said at his place it was deeper than a Wiener Dog and he had to shovel for his two.

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Yesterday it rained pretty hard all day, and then last night when the temperature dropped it started to snow. Have about 5 or 6 inches of wet,heavy snow on the ground. It probably snowed more, but the first couple of inches probably melted into the wet ground. It's still snowing a little - I LOVE it and so do the dogs!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts