Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone?

I love hoodies, but my long hair doesn't. It's long and straight so it kind of poofs out over the hoodie, like there's a giant growth on the back of my neck. Another weird thing, because of that, the cotton/fleece/whatever it is gets in my hair then makes my hair feel all heavy and dirty.

Anyone?
Anyone?

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
I know what you mean! Mine is finally long again... approaching middle of my back. I reach up from the back, under the hoodie, and pull my ponytail down. It works out okay.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't do ponytails. But I can see that working!! Actually, a ponytail out would work, too. But - I don't do ponytails. :)

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
So just twist you hair into a "rope" and pull it down the back. That should keep it in place without actually ponying up. :)

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Hmm I don't have that issue since my hair is usually pulled back, but I do find strands of hair stuck in the hood!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So just twist you hair into a "rope" and pull it down the back.
Yea, but then it gets all staticky. :(

·
Registered
534 Posts
Yep same problem. I love hoodies and therefore I do wear them but they are annoying. My hair is thin so it is all separated around the hood. Looks like crap.

·
Registered
618 Posts
My hair is down to my waist now.
Everyone's reasons for not wearing a hoodie is correct. When I wear a hoodie I have to have my hair in a bun. I can't stand the feel of my hair in my neck when I have it in a ponytail. It gets all "bunched" up and I'm always pulling it out. (sounds nasty!)

I'm thinking about cutting it all off again. It was down to my knees the last time I did it a couple of years ago. (I donated it to locks of love). I'm just getting too old for long hair.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
It's never bothered me. I guess my hair mostly comes forward anyway so the hood doesn't really get in the way.

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
I could see it if I had hair as long as you guys, but I don't. Maybe try it with a french braid Amy, as opposed to a pony tail.

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
My hair isn't that long, but I love hoodies too. I like them more to bunch up the hoodie around my neck. I hate cold air blowing down my next. I usually wear a hat and just have the hoodie around my next. See my siggy pic below... the hoodie is around my neck (but no hat in this picture)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts