Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oscar Mayer Wienermobile crashes into Wis. home

MOUNT PLEASANT, Wis. – One southern Wisconsin homeowner is probably not in love with the Oscar Mayer wiener. The famed hot dog's Wienermobile crashed Friday into the deck and garage of a home in Mount Pleasant, about 35 miles south of Milwaukee.

Police said the driver was trying to turn the Wienermobile around in the driveway and thought she was moving in reverse. But she instead went forward and hit the home. It sat in the driveway as if it were stuck in the garage Friday afternoon.

No one was home and no one was injured. No citations were immediately issued.

Both the home and vehicle suffered moderate damage, which Oscar Mayer spokeswoman Sydney Lindner says insurance will cover.

Police hadn't been able to speak to the homeowner as of early Friday evening.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090718/ap_on_fe_st/us_odd_wienermobile_wreck

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Can you imagine explaining this to the insurance company?

"Really, all the damage was done by a wiener. Really!"

Shanny drove the wienermobile once and didn't wreck anything. ;)

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Yeah but these ladies I saw yesterday would have run right through the house.:D

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I don't relish the inference in this thread that women drivers don't cut the mustard. In this case, the driver merely found herself in a pickle. I think you've got a sexist chip on your shoulder. And deserve a kick in the buns.

·
Registered
12,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't relish the inference in this thread that women drivers don't cut the mustard. In this case, the driver merely found herself in a pickle. I think you've got a sexist chip on your shoulder. And deserve a kick in the buns.
Enough with the puns! :D

Not a sexist chip on this mans shoulders - my wife is the bread wiener in my household. ;)

- Dave

·
Registered
10,257 Posts

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
True.

There's nothing worse than stale hotdog puns.
LOL! I am a little embarrassed to admit it, but that made me spit watermelon all over the computer.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Oh I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner....

side note-about 6 years ago, our neighbors won a contest and got a visit from the weinermobile. pretty cool to have it in our neighborhood and we all got oscar meyer weiner whistles !!!! (no nasty comments, please !! )

·
Registered
12,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

side note-about 6 years ago, our neighbors won a contest and got a visit from the weinermobile. pretty cool to have it in our neighborhood and we all got oscar meyer weiner whistles !!!! (no nasty comments, please !! )
Whats a weiner whistle? :confused:

·
Registered
7,129 Posts

Did you all get to play the skin flute? :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts