Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I LOVE AIDAN!!!!!!
Seriously this is the toy of our dreams!!! And I was not even going to buy it and Kimba stole it when I picked him up for daycare and then I just bought it bc I felt bad he was running around with it in his mouth for 10 minutes.....still he has not made a dent! I AM SO HAPPY!!! ;D

·
Registered
886 Posts
wow, maybe I need one for Barnsley. Usually like Kimba things made for "tough chewers" don't last long. :)

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
ohh...I'm getting one for Brees. She loves her kong, but we're always losing it! lol

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
I love our planet balls....(sounds funny, huh?). I have two - they didn't come with the rope, though. Both have lasted me years.

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
Brigetta loves the orbee balls. She has pulled some of the map off on one of them, but other than that they've been great.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It is pretty lightweight.
I highly highly recommend. If it is tested and approved by Kimba the destroyer, then it HAS to be good!

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
kimbabear I am AMAZED said:
I know a lot of people swear by these but Murray ripped his to shreds within seconds. :mad:

·
Registered
181 Posts
oh my gosh!! I need one of those for "Riley the destructor"!! He just tears everything up, including the black knog! We are going to Petsmart today, do they sell them???

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I don't know which stores carry them, I do not think PetCo does bc I go there and have never seen it.
I am going to research and find out where i can buy more like that one....This is HUGE for us!!!

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
I'll have to try two of those. But I think I'll need to get the medium size. The small size is 2-1/4", and I think Sam might be able to swallow that (the rocks he swallowed were a little over 2").

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
actually the rope came off when we got home bc we were playing tug so K just has the ball now

1 - 20 of 23 Posts