Just Labradors banner

HOLY SUCTION, BATMAN!!

965 views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  cousin kenny 
#1 ·
We got our reconditioned, $149, Woot! Dyson today.

I wish I had never bought the **** Hoover that Consumer Reports suggested, but instead had gone with my instinct - and the forum recommendations - and gotten a Dyson in the first place! :rolleyes:

This is the DC07, so it's the original model (I think). I can't imagine the power of the DC15! :eek: This thing sucked everything but the backing out of the carpet. I had to empty it three times, and it was full each time (this is only a ~900sft duplex). I think it pulled some of Shadow's hair up.

We are Dyson converts, even Bill. When I win the lottery, I am getting the Dyson Animal Ball! :D

#4 ·
Just asking. Since you've run the vac. Have you seen Champ anywhere??

#12 ·
Woot showed it in blue.. i hadn't seen that before.. but that was a great price.. i have the purple dc14 animal.. i don't care who scoffs about dyson.. i've had it for 3 years now and i was going through a vacuum a year before it.. now with two dogs it still goes w/o an issue and worth every single penny i paid for it.

#14 ·
I had the same reaction when I got my Dyson! I first vacuumed with my Hoover Wind Tunnel. Then went over the same carpet with the Dyson. OMG, I was so disgusted by what came out of my freshly vacuumed carpet!
I then vacuumed the cold air return vents in my house. Pulled out an amazing (disgusting but amazing!) amount of dog hair. :eek:
And I periodically do the same test. I vacuum, then empty and go back over the same carpet. Once I vacuum with the Dyson, there is really very little dirt left that can be sucked out of the carpet.
Dyson does really clean carpets better than anything else.
And I just vacuumed Teddy with the upholstery nozzle. He is still in one piece!

#17 ·
Dyson worship trumps Batman jokes.

#21 ·
Only if it's not a Dyson.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.