Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I got a plastic grocery bag of hair off Champ Sunday, and half that much off Buddy. When Champ shakes it looks like a snowfall in the house.

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jackie that's crazy! That's about how much I got off of Toby in the past couple of days. It is literally just FLYING off of him everywhere he walks! :eek: Abbey sheds pretty constantly year-round, but nothing like Toby!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
That was Milly summer just gone. OMFreakingGosh........ I am so glad summer is OVER for the shedding reason ... but so upset that winter is coming LOL

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
That is a lot! The worst are samoyeds. Gorgeous dogs, but man...do they have a lot of hair. We had a couple that could come in for a bath, blow dry, and a brush. We'd get enough hair to coat 3 more dogs off one!

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Hahahaha....I just corned Remy into the small bathroom last night with the furminator and came up with a similar hair pile. (No no...lets get a short haired dog...they've got to shed less then the longer furred golden....NOT!! :rolleyes:)

Isn't their fur soooo soft after you brush them though?

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hahahaha....I just corned Remy into the small bathroom last night with the furminator and came up with a similar hair pile. (No no...lets get a short haired dog...they've got to shed less then the longer furred golden....NOT!! :rolleyes:)

Isn't their fur soooo soft after you brush them though?
Hahaha. Abbey's fur isn't really Lab-like.. It's a little bit shorter and she doesn't have the 2 different coats much at all. But after I brush her, her fur is like silk!

Toby's fur is not so nice because he was on junky food before, but it's getting sooo much better!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts