Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hear choppers outside of my office window so I just went out to the parking lot and there are 5 helicopters hovering very low, right over the scene of this. :eek:

(New Jersey- WABC, April 5, 2007) - Eyewitness News has learned an FBI agent was shot in the parking lot of a Readington, N.J., home and garden center.

The shooting stemmed from an earlier incident at the PNC Bank at 3510 Route 22 in the Whitehouse section of Readington.
The agent was shot in the parking lot of Arvins Garden Center, across the street from the bank.

He was to be rushed by helicopter to a nearby hospital in unknown condition.

He was to be rushed by helicopter to a nearby hospital in unknown condition.

Police have two people in custody. They were looking for a man described as wearing a tan hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans and possibly just one shoe, and bearing a tattoo near his right eye. He is described as driving a black Subaru.

The shooting occurred during ongoing FBI surveillance of bank robbers.

Route 22 is closed westbound.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Me too. :(
Sounds like the 3rd guy is still on the loose.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NJ101.5 news just said that 4 people tried to rob the bank this morning and 2 of them are still at large. Our building is card access so I'm not worried about that.

Although my Jeep is unlocked out in the parking lot. :-\

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
WHOAAAAAA. ... This should be all over the news. Going to clean bedroom.... and turn on the tv in there.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
jzgrlduff said:
Although my Jeep is unlocked out in the parking lot. :-\
I hope you don't have to watch the live coverage of the robbers in the getaway jeep!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
That just came on the news here in NY as well :-\

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Breaking news story on the radio - the FBI agent died. :'(
Two assholes still on the lamb.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I hope you don't have to watch the live coverage of the robbers in the getaway jeep!
LOL!
I went out and locked it.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
That is nuts, I'm turing it on right now!

According to MSNBC, the agent has died, oh no!

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
I was going to ask you where that was in relation to where you work. I first heard about it just after 12:30. Sure hope they catch that SOB soon.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The choppers are still loud as hell outside so they're still searching. :-\ It's a really creepy feeling actually.

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Stay safe! I just heard on the raido that they got one and are still looking for 2, they are ARMED and very DANGEROUS! Stay inside with doors locked!
Terri

1 - 20 of 28 Posts