Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say we are still alive and well. In the middle of the "big move" out of the ghetto. Meleah is great, she will be 3 in 5 months or so. My weight has stabilized, I'm going to have to hit the gym once we finish moving to get the scale in the right direction.

In case anyone remembers. My ex-bro-in-law pled guilty and got 18 years. If you don't know why, please don't ask.

I hope everyone is doing great.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Hi Carrie!
I've been wondering what happened to you. Wow - 18 years huh?! That's so good to hear!!! :police:
How's your husband doing with his weight loss? I remember you said he was struggling with something.

Glad to hear all is well. Let's see a new pic of Meleah! :D

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Hey Carrie,
Good to hear from you! Meleah is going to be three!! :eek: Wow! I bet she's getting cuter by the day....she's such a doll. :) Hope your move is uneventful....it certainly can be exhausting. Thanks for stopping in and saying "Hello". Hope to see more of your posts.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Excellent!!!!!

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Hey Carrie! It's good to hear from you. Glad the x-BIL got it good. :mad:

Meleah pics please!! I can't believe she's going to be 3! Good luck with the move.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks, I will have to take some pictures soon. Meleah does the cutest little "Happy Feet" dance. ;D

Mo is doing great. She is coming down this weekend to help with the move. I take her to work with me when she has vacation time. My office loves the free child labor. lol

Hubby still hasn't lost much weight. We are having difficulty with our surgeon or should I say ex-surgeon. Lap Band can be good, but it's all about the $$$ as is any weight loss thing. The doctor I work for has some connections at work. I haven't ruled out gastric bypass at this point for either of us. I'm maintaining my weight loss, but barely. I go between 170-180lbs. I should be around 140-150. I started out at 300 so I shouldn't complain. lol

I promise pictures soon!

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Wow I can't believe she's going to be three already. Time flies when you get old like me...

Good to hear from you!

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Carrie, it's so good to hear from you. Glad the BIL is in jail. Meleah is getting so big. I can't believe it's been 3 years. Can't wait to see the pictures.

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
Hey Carrie. Glad to hear from you. Little baby Meleah isn't a baby anymore. We need new pictures of her.
Good luck on the big move.

Glad to hear he pleaded guilty and didn't have to drag her into anything.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts