Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
awww.. that was cute..

I love the look at the end... "hheeeeeeeyyyy....soooo, how long have you been there...?" ;D

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Baloo317 said:
"hheeeeeeeyyyy....soooo, how long have you been there...?" ;D
lol OMG I know. He's all like "lalalala! Mr. Sock I love you. lalalalalala.....wait...are you...watching me? Wait...you aren't filming this are you? ARE YOU?!??"

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
blacklabelias said:
That's cute. It's as if he was "caught"
Well he kinda was. He knows hes not supposed to play with daddy's socks lol. Thats why he looks kinda embarressed in the video.

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
what a silly boy!
i too love the end and how he drops it like huh? wha? hiiii mom!

·
Registered
557 Posts
LOL thats a cute video.
He knows he wasn't supposed to have that sock.

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
Cute....he seems like such a happy dog! Very difficult to believe he has issues. Look at his tail action there. :D

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
samson said:
Has he eaten the furniture ? Your room seems a bit sparse LOL
Well Sam and I moved to AZ from MO in August 2006. I came to attend college and Sam came with me. Unfourtunately ever since moving out here we have struggled financially. When we moved out here we weren't able to bring along any furniture and we haven't been able to afford any furniture. The cost of living in Flagstaff is WAY higher then the average salary. We can barely make rent. Its unfoutunate, but the only furniture Sam and I have is a table and chairs and a rental bedroom set. (which we can no longer afford to keep so its getting taken away this saturday :( :-[

The financial burden of living out here is a BIG reason whey we are moving back home to MO for a year. Our goal is to move home, save money, and try to come back out west (to Boulder/Denver, CO) in a year's time. I hope it works cuz I really dislike St. Louis. But yeah, thats why theres no furniture. Kinda embarrasing :-\, but it gives a ton more space to play fetch! ;)

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
No need to be embarrassed....sheeshh..I give you credit for doing it on your own. You're still young.

Kinda embarrasing , but it gives a ton more space to play fetch!
that's what I was thinking!! A great playroom for your animals!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
and we don't have to move any furniture when we move back to St. Louis lol. I'm sure I probably should have spent the money on furniture instead of animals, but the way I saw it was that animals make a house feel more like a home then furniture could ever do. That and the furtinture out here is freakin expensive lol. It was either furniture or rent and a couch wouldn't do me much good if I didn't have a home to put it in lol :p Can't wait to move back to St. Louis. Sam will be paying $450 a month for rent whereas he pays $850 a month for rent (for the same quality of apartment and square footage!) Living in an affordable area is gunna be nice for a change lol. Although I don't like St. Louis, I certainly appreciate the prices there now after living in this hell hole.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I grew up in St. Louis, nothing wrong with it but I'll pick mountains and the wild west over St. Louis and its crazy weather and disgusting humidity any day lol. Where are you at in St. Louis? I grew up in Brentwood.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts