Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah lugnut is the one that was awake. Apollo is "his dog". So he was angry that I put him to bed and wouldn't let him play with Apollo lol!

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
They are really cute! And the one really plays with the dog? That's adorable.
Love that cool hammock thingy too :D I want one!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes Lugnut loves apollo. However Samson and Delilah don't. Delilah has bitten Apollo on the nose twice and Apollo latched onto Apollo's eyebrow a few days ago. :-\

BUT, Lug LOVES his puppy! When lugnut was a baby he had one of those Loofa (bobo) dogs from petsmart. He carried it everywhere with him. He would put it in the food bowl to "eat" he would put it to the water bottle to "drink" he would tuck it into bed. Well one day it fell apart cuz he took it EVERYWHERE, clutched in his little mouth when we went to the vets, on walks, i mean EVERYWHERE. Lug seemed really bummed that "Herman" was gone, but OMG you should have seen Lug the day we brought Apollo home. He was like a little kid! He was sooooo excited! He hasn't left Apollo alone since, and apollo likes having a little buddy.

When we took Apollo to the vet to get the stitches out from his neutering, Lugnut came along. We walked both boys into the vet's office. Lug was on his harness and Apollo was on his leash. Apollo's leash was being held in lug's mouth (alhthough I held onto the leash too) and the receptionist was like "Is that your puppy?" and lug got all excited. He waited in the waiting room with me while Apollo go his stitches out and when Apollo came out from the back he was SOOOO excited lol. Thats why Lugnut was the only one thats awake in that video, he was pissed at me for putting him to bed when he still wanted to play with his "puppy" lol!

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
:)

I'd love to see a vid clip of Lugnut & Apollo playing. Sounds so cute!

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Apollopuppy said:
I'll get one of them playing together tonight. :)
:) looking foward

(btw, would you PM the link to me if you remember? I won't be on much tonight or tomorrow. Thanks!)

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Awwww great videoa. I want to see more. ;D You're giving me a ferret fix. I sure miss my ferret, watching them makes me want to get another.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Ahh...soo cute. I love ferrets. The reason me and hubby met was over this little guy right here: :)

Skittles

I miss him! I wish we could get another, but our cats kill mice, birds, moles, so I'm afraid to! lol

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Awww thanks for sharing. I miss the rolling and playing. Hendrix reminds me of my ferret. She used to do the same thing as Delilah did with the ball all of the time. They're so sweet.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
gailatmsu said:
Ahh...soo cute. I love ferrets. The reason me and hubby met was over this little guy right here: :)

Skittles

I miss him! I wish we could get another, but our cats kill mice, birds, moles, so I'm afraid to! lol

OH.......MY.......GOD! Will you look at that freakin ferret! He's all like "doo-deh-doo-deh-doo, i'm just chillin in this carrot basket." ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! I want to smoosh him!

As for your cats killing ferrets I dunno, you might be suprised....ferrets are pretty **** onry and usually cats learn fast to leave them the hell alone. See example below:

http://samsonanddelilah.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album02&id=P1010007_001

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Samson looks to be in heaven there. Your brown and white cat looks just like my Toby and jumps like him too. ;D

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
haha...that's funny. I'll have to take our cats (one at a time, lol) to the pet store and see how they react. I'm sure if I watch them closely when the ferret is out, given time, they'll start to get along. That's how it worked with adding Brees to the family.

They are such funny animals, sweet too. Skittles used to curl up next to us and sleep at night. :)

Thanks for the compliment on the picture. It's my favorite one of him. I worked as a pet groomer for a little over 5 years, and we had professional pet photographers come in every year. I couldn't resist having his pic taken. :)

Oh, and I had mini schnauzers named Sampson and Delilah once! Just thought that was neat!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts