Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...making me look fuzzy.

Need to clean that thing.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
You look good but there's something on your chin. Oh and on the sides of your face.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I love it! I love a man with a nicely shaped beard, and it really does suit you quite well. Rrrruffff!

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
I... no, nevermind.

Okay... I shouldn't admit this, just remember that is was before my 2nd cup of coffee... but when I posted that this morning... I REALLY didn't mean it to be a dirty comment. lmao! My mind wasn't anywhere near the gutter until your post T!

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Okay... I shouldn't admit this, just remember that is was before my 2nd cup of coffee... but when I posted that this morning... I REALLY didn't mean it to be a dirty comment. lmao! My mind wasn't anywhere near the gutter until your post T!
your beard is dirty? *choke*

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL.. you look NOTHING like I had envisaged Dan. Cute beard!
Not a face you'd look at and think TEVYE, huh? What with the blue eyes and Irish skin. I'm hoping for a make-up chair miracle......

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Dan, I love it! I'm not a fan of beards or mustaches, but it really does suit you, as Nance said. :)

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Not a face you'd look at and think TEVYE, huh? What with the blue eyes and Irish skin. I'm hoping for a make-up chair miracle......
Will they darken your hair and beard for the performances?

Oh, and yeah - you will definitely need padding! ;)

·
Registered
601 Posts
Dan, I love it! I'm not a fan of beards or mustaches, but it really does suit you, as Nance said. :)
Same here! I'm always yelling at Shane to go get rid of his 'scruffily' face because I have extremely sensitive skin and it really hurts when he kisses me and he hasn't shaved.

Yours looks really good though!! You look like a doctor or one of those know it all guys on tv! :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts