Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just in the kitchen putting some cookies on to bake for the kids. Garfield (orange kitten in sig pic) decided it was mealtime since I was in there preparing food and all so he started meowing
loudly and incessantly. I looked in the pantry for his food but I couldn't find it....so Garfield was steadily losing his mind. And then....Buckwheat (1 year old male cat) went
up to him and picked him up by the neck (like a mother would do) and walked off with him! Isn't that weird? I've never seen a male cat do that. I'm not sure I understand
exactly why Buckwheat was doing it either. Was he trying to get rid of the kitten so that he could have the food I was preparing for himself? Or was the kitten worrying him
with all of the crying, so he was trying to take him to a "safe" place?

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He just took him into the next room. :laugh:
I made him put him down at that point because i was scared it would hurt him.
Then Garfield ran right back in the kitchen and started meowing again so Buck
kept trying to pick him up. :laugh:

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
I have no answer, but that is some funny ****!

·
Registered
583 Posts
LMAO!! Once again, Charla, I gotta say... the animals in your house seem mighty confused sometimes. Holly thinks Buckwheat is her baby and Buckwheat now thinks Garfield is HIS baby! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
Dawwww, Buckwheat has a new adopted bebe. Maybe he'll start lactating like Holly. Bwwahahahahahaha!

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
sitali said:
LMAO!! Once again, Charla, I gotta say... the animals in your house seem mighty confused sometimes. Holly thinks Buckwheat is her baby and Buckwheat now thinks Garfield is HIS baby! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It's not just the animals. You gotta meet Jack. :laugh:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts