Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so it's the beginning of the new semester and I have at least 10 things I need to print out... syllabi, homework, things I have to read, etc. First off, my printer decided to play games and wouldn't print in black ink.. :ugly: It was a brand new black ink cartridge, too, so I went to the store and exchanged it.

It didn't work at all at first, then I did the "nozzle check" thing and cleaned the black nozzle... Then it worked with but had lines in it..! :whatever: Cleaned it again, then FINALLY it's working.

So I'm on the computer, printing all of the things I need and the noise goes off telling me I need paper. So I go into my drawer where all of my photo paper, etc is.. no paper. [email protected]#*)($*

I dropped my friend off and stopped at the store to pick up paper and a couple other things.

What did I forget? PAPER.

:crazy:

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AbbyandMolly said:
Oops!!!

Syllabi=bad
I know, right? If each professor didn't make them like 10 pages long it wouldn't be so bad, but they all have that crap about "course objectives" and plagiarism and junk.. wastes so much paper so I end up deleting it and only printing the parts I need.. like the schedule of things we have to turn in! :D

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
kal3idoscope said:
I know, right? If each professor didn't make them like 10 pages long it wouldn't be so bad, but they all have that crap about "course objectives" and plagiarism and junk.. wastes so much paper so I end up deleting it and only printing the parts I need.. like the schedule of things we have to turn in! :D
They could totally simplify it and say "don't copy other peoples stuff"..."don't cheat"..."use APA/MLA formatting" and then of course the schedule of when to turn things in and when the tests are! Oh and the grading scale, that's important too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts