Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Cappy and Remi in late December of 2004 just before we moved to TX. Remi was just a little over 10 weeks old.

Here they are again shortly after Remi's 5th birthday in late September of 2009.

And earlier today with Cappy at age 11, Remi at 5, and Rusty at 9 weeks old.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And knowing him as many of you do, it probably wouldn't surprise you to know that this was Cappy at just over 10 weeks of age ...

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Veronica ... I guess the threshold has been crossed. Remi is now bringing Nyla-bones and other chew toys to Rusty, laying down face to face with him and seeminly DARING him to just try something! Rusty then tries to bite at the bone IN HER MOUTH, paws at it and her face, and she merely turns her face away and moves slightly to tease him further. She's discovered that Rusty might just be fun after all. ;)

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
Veronica ... I guess the threshold has been crossed. Remi is now bringing Nyla-bones and other chew toys to Rusty, laying down face to face with him and seeminly DARING him to just try something! Rusty then tries to bite at the bone IN HER MOUTH, paws at it and her face, and she merely turns her face away and moves slightly to tease him further. She's discovered that Rusty might just be fun after all. ;)
That's great Jim :)

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Remi does have the baten dog look about Rusty taking HER spot on the couch (even though she's made sure she still gets room). Nice to see and hear that they're all getting on so well - it didn't take Remi that long to come around after all.

I didn't know you moved to TX the same year I did, somehow I had the feeling you were born and bred here.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I didn't know you moved to TX the same year I did, somehow I had the feeling you were born and bred here.
Born here? No ... Highland Park, IL.

Bred here? Well gosh ... umm, errr, a few times but Carol doesn't like for me to discuss THAT subject.

:gossip:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts