Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am putting together a power point type presentation for my bosses retirement in June. He has a favorite saying that he is "older than dirt". I am looking for some "old time" photos to incorporate into the presentation. Specifically, I am looking for something like a conservation officer (or police officer, or sheriff etc) reading the riot act..to a kid preferably. (He started work here nearly 50 years ago because he was in violation of conservation laws and had all sorts of captive wildlife in his back yard).

Any suggestions? I suppose I could also take a more modern picture and make it look older in Photoshop. I don't seem to be coming up with what I want when I Google Images for "conservation officer" etc.

Thanks!

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
www.memory.loc.gov

I'm at work today and need to get a few things done, but I will see what I can find when I get a couple tasks done, when do you need them by?

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
delmonico said:
www.memory.loc.gov

I'm at work today and need to get a few things done, but I will see what I can find when I get a couple tasks done, when do you need them by?
Thanks!

No time specifically, there's still time before June!

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
I'll see what I can find, I was afraid you needed them by noon. ;D

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
delmonico said:
I'll see what I can find, I was afraid you needed them by noon. ;D
Nah, that would be my boss' timing though!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts