Just Labradors banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Update: Just talked to hubby on the phone, all is going fine. They are making some pipes for the intake, then waiting for more pipes for inner cooler, then......i forget the rest. So far so good. Fingers crossed.

My youngest son Scotty bought his car 2 years ago. Its a 1990 Nissan 240SX. He adores his car. It had less than 40,000 original miles on it when he bought it and the body is in great condition. Well, it never really ran perfect and with Dad being a mechanic, he decided to take it off the road and put a really nice new engine and tranny in it. That was back in March. When they started pulling it apart, they realized how poorly the car had been maintained (engine wise). He has worked so hard to pay for all the parts and things he needs and has had to call the "Bank of Dad" only a few times to help out. Well, we are hoping that today is the day that little baby comes home from dads shop!!! Here's a pic of him and his car. And please pray that everything goes well today so we can have one of our vehicles back, lol.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Hope all works out with the car! My husband had a white 240 convertible. I can't remember the year, 94 maybe. He only sold it 4 years ago when he got his current truck. He sold that sucker in no time with an ad in the paper. Guy brought cash and didn't even try to talk him down. Said as soon as he saw the ad he knew he wanted it, even without seeing the car itself. Jason was bummed he didn't put the price higher. =)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Pretty car. Scotty is hot!
*choking on P&J*

I was going to write Scotty is a hottie and then I saw what Nance wrote!! :D

Oh, yea, nice car too.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I agree, Scotty is a hottie, and the car is noce, too! ;)

Good thoughts that Scotty's baby runs like a dream from now until he's ready to trade it in for a bigger vehicle so he can carry his new, two-legged baby around - may that be many years from now.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
G'day,

No prayers needed - those cars are fairly easy to work with if you've got some time up your sleeve - solid as a rock too if they're maintained well.
Good luck to him though if he decides to start modifying it further - like a black hole that attacks your wallet.

Cheers,

Pottsie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts