Just Labradors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Susan! I like your new name. I played around with a few different ones, but I seem to always say to my guys when I get home from work... "I see 3 Tails Waggin!!" So I stuck with that.

Yes, Don and Carol are very nice. I think I'll at least get some practice in with the Roo man in Utility :)

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
I thought about coming down for that one, but it would have pushed Lew over the edge! LOL! :D

Plus, let's face it--I am not sure how much of the breed ring I can take, especially at a Specialty. Seeing some of those dogs at Piedmont.....................

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hilton Head isn't a speciality, it's an all breed show, and thankfully the breed rings are FAR away from the obedience ring.

Yeah, I know what you mean by those dogs at Piedmont. Makes one really wonder....

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
I know it isn't a Specialty. The remark was in regard to my new "name." Sorry about the confusion.

I would love to come down for it, but like I said it would just push Lew over the edge! That would be a fourth trip down that way since December! LOL

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Lew mentioned that when we were heading down to your show! :p He said he feels like we're fixing our house up for someone else. But, I do have my business yet. Also, my friend from down there is talking about moving to TN!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.