Is this Jon Gosselin talking?

Bill Clinton?

Ender's Dad?

Someone we know??????

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well... at least his initial statement about why he was in Argentina was partially true...

"wanted to do something exotic"

I wonder how he kept a straight face when saying that.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Must be nice to be a Democrat. All they really have to do is try to keep their members from committing murder, or sleeping with a child. Absent that, the Republicans seem to be taking care of business for them.

If the party had any spine, they'd kick him out. Not for having an affair per se, but for being a gigantic hypocrite.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
He should resign if only for being so colossally stupid. Argentina? Do they not have Motel 6 in South Carolina?

The most hilarious part of all of this is that just this morning, Jeffrey Goldberg was speculating that maybe he was having a dissociative fugue. He then later had to update and retract:

Well, Gov. Sanford Isn't Suffering from Dissociative Fugue

He's suffering from something else entirely: Argentine Nookie Syndrome. We're watching this ridiculous man on TV now. James Bennet: "So he didn't want the stimulus money but he did want a certain kind of stimulus."

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Our Governor had a news conference today,he was asked about this guy, he said if he ever disappears and he don't answer his cell phone it means it has died and to check the golf course first.:D

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
At least he [temporarily] bumped J lesss K less 8 from the top of the front page.

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
He should resign if only for being so colossally stupid. Argentina? Do they not have Motel 6 in South Carolina?

The most hilarious part of all of this is that just this morning, Jeffrey Goldberg was speculating that maybe he was having a dissociative fugue. He then later had to update and retract:

No - - - it was just the little brain doing all the thinkin'.

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oh blah... okay... now they are going to far... I really don't care to read the emails he sent to her.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts