Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lots of duck and goose pics so don't open if it disturbs you.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Jim - those are wonderful pictures. What a blessing to be able to enjoy retirement doing the things that you love best with the people and dogs you love best too. I am not sure it gets any better than that. Congrats to you and Carol for a good season and Cappy and Remi get and A+ for their part too. I will always love the pictures around the wash stand. It makes a wonderful setting to display the "success" of the day's hunt. Thanks again for all the pictures and especially the directions on how to build our very own wash stand. You are the best!:high5:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Jim I know I've asked this before but can't remember what you said. What do you do with all those ducks and geese. Are they sold for food? What about the feathers. do they go to a down factory or something Do people stuff ducks like deer (dumb question I know).

I love the pictures, you're boys are so handsome and man I admire Carol being able to do that with you. Must be nice.

Glad you had a great season. Stay well and take care.

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
What great photos of you, Carol and the dawgs. I admire you as a true sportsman even tho I'm not into hunting. Your dogs love the activity and it truly is a family thing.
As always, thanks for sharing your life with us.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts