Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have been reading your site for a while now. But wasn't sure I should join because I really don't have a full breed lab.
I did have 2 dogs.

1, black mix girl. Her name is Wilma and she is 6 yrs old.
1, JRT. His name is Travis and he is 2 yrs old.

Then I found a stray sitting along a back road. I looked around for others but found none. No houses anywhere near. So I brought him home and took him to the vet. No chips were found. Put an ad in the paper, no one claimed him. So he now lives with me and my husband and our other 2 dogs :)

Vet said he was about 7 or 8 wks old when I found him. So we guess he is about 4 months old now. I think he has a lot of lab in him. I'll post pics and see what you all have to say.

Annie

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Welcome to the board. Glad you finally joined. Don't worry lots of mixes on here. Can't wait to see pictures of all you babies.

·
Registered
5 Posts
We have 6 dogs. My wife stands at the front gate and opens the gate and just let the dogs in if she thinks they need a home. We also have 2 cats. We have 4 little dogs a boxer and a lab and two cats. We love animals.

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
Welcome! Like Mambo said, they are a lot of mixes here...so don't even worry about that! Can't wait to see pictures!

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Welcome from WI; great to have you on the board.
Can't wait to see more pics of your crew!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts