Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure I missed a lot on here. Babies are doing good, they sleep like you wouldn't believe, lets see how long that lasts LOL Today is our first night home so I hope they'll sleep through the night, yeah right. I don't have any words for how I felt when I first saw them...I seriously never loved something SOOOOO much in my entire life. Just wanted to pop on really fast to say hello, I'm gonna come on here more tomorrow to post to you guys, just gonna finish settling in :) Love to everyone that sent your thoughts and prayers and waited for Jaime to post ;D

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Hi guys!!! I'm home from the hospital wi)

I was debating on putting them up again, Jaime mentioned that someone printed the babies pictures out on the computer and then people that I talk to mentioned that I shouldn't be posting babies pictures on the internet that they do crazy things with kids pictures, not sure what they do...can't imagine what they'd wanna do with some babies pictures, but I guess it got me nervous when they said I needed to be careful with posting them and should take them down off the internet

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi, Regina!!! Welcome home and congrats!!! Your babies are beautiful!! ;D

·
Registered
529 Posts
worhtless perves are ruining it for the rest of us

congrats again and good luck

\also enjoy this quiet time while it lasts

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Welcome home!!! :)

I know the feeling you felt. I felt it each time I gave birth. It's amazing isn't it?? Really, there aren't words to describe it.

I hope the babies take it easy on you tonight. :)

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Welcome home Regina and Antonia and Angelo!! :D

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
So glad you're home and all is well XXXOOOOXXXX to Antonia and Angelo.

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Congratulations!

Don't panic yourself about the pictures. I'm sure no harm was meant.

You shouldn't be worrying about stuff like that - GO ENJOY THEM BABIES!!

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Hey there Momma!! ;D Glad to see you're home from the hospital, that was fast! You'll be settled into a solid routine in no time, but enjoy them while they're teeny tiny; they grow soooo fast! Also, don't worry about the pics, people post stuff of their kids all the time, I wouldn't worry about it. I don't post mine because I'm usually in them, and nobody needs to see me in my full no-makeup/domestic goddess glory! :p ;)

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
You and your beanies are probably sleeping soundly. Just wanted to come in and welcome you, Angelo and Antonia home! Also well wishes to you and Joe!

You and Joe must be in seventh heaven right now. Enjoy your babies and check in when you can... : )

(((HUGS))) Regina

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Hi Regina, Angelo and Antonia

Hope you all get some sleep tonight. Welcome Home. Congratulations. They are such cute little ones Mum and I marveled at all the hair you see we are all blonds so hair didn't show for months. Enjoy them and give them a smooch for me.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts