Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! Our family and I just got a one year old yellow lab named Belle from a farm family last week. She came already trained, although she is a bit timid...but I think I am winning her over! She is very loyal to us and obedient!! I dont know if she has been in heat yet but am going to get her spayed soon. She is extremly calm and easy going and perfect for our family!
Look forward to getting to know all of you!

Kelly and Belle

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome to a fellow Canadian! :) I live in Ontario...... Congrats on your newest addition, and that is so cool, because we also have a yellow lab named Belle who just turned 2. Her disposition sounds exactly the same as your Belle. Would love to see a picture of your girl!

We have another yellow (Belle's sister, Jules) who is the complete opposite. Then there is the "old girl" coco who is a chocolate and about to turn 10.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hey cool! I grew up in Winnipeg and am now in Alberta... I'm also new to the forum.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Welcome from WI; great to have you on the board!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey! Another Winnipeger!

I just joined the other day as well! I have a yellow lab named Logan! I look forward to pics of your pup!! Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Hi and welcome from Oregon! We love pictures and are looking forward to seeing yours!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Welcome from the uk, i had a yellow lab called Hugo hes was a calm easy going boy, look forward to seeing the pictures...

428572_4153815482054_2143299931_n.jpg

·
Registered
756 Posts
Welcome from another Canadian. There are lots of us here.
Judy and Jack

·
Registered
5,794 Posts
Welcome from PA!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
This is a 5 year old thread.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts