Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Terri (aka Ruby's Mum), and we live in Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia. I have owned my beautiful Lab for 10 years now. She is my best pal. We do everything together. Darwin is tropical and not really good for Labradors, but we manage.

Last Feb her sister (a little bitser) passed away and she was very sad. I have helped her thru her misery and now we go walking every day and do as much as possible together to try to make her life fun for the remainder.

My Lab is probably like all the other Labs in the world, she loooves her food. In her old age, she lives for walkies and dinner time.

Well just thought I'd see if I could find any other Lab Lovers on the web and share our stories. Looking forward to hearing about your Lab's.

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Good to see another

here. :) I'm down the road in QLD. There's a few other Aussies here too.

Watch out yanks, we're slowly taking this place over. :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey thanx to all of you, and yes you are right, Ruby is a sweetheart. Like any typical Lab, she doesn't have a mean bone in her body, and loves everyone, like they were her best mate.

I bet your Labs are just the same. Joflake, your Labs look like pampered pooches alright.

Dexter Dogg, Love the Australian coming to take over. lol.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Welcome Ruby's Mom, love the name, I have a Ruby too! (That's her up ^^^ there ^^^)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts