Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

My name is Barb and I own a 8 year old male, Black Lab named Rock. We compete in Dock Dog Diving/Jumping.

I host/organize my own Dock Jumping event in Long Island named The Rock Classic, appropriately named after my boy. I am going to post the event information under topic Lab Sports. The Rock Classic is one of the best events in the sport. Lots of free raffles/giveaways, great prizes bags/baskets to the top 24 finalists, medals for all teams that compete or give it a try and bigger prize payouts. The date is June 2 - 3. Located at Freeport's Annual Waterfront Nautical Mile Festival.

We would love any new teams that have been interested in the sport to come join us!

Happy to part of this wonderful dog loving community.

Barb and Rock ;D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is one of my favorite photo's of Rock... shot in High Flying Action at Hoyt Lakes, MN. Photo taken by Maralee of Ultimate Air Dogs.

Barb and Rock ;D

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Welcome from WI; great to have you on the board!
Great pic of Rock; I've always been interested in watching the dock jumping dogs!

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Welcome! That is a fantastic picture! I would love to hear about how you organize your own event...very cool! Would you mind PM'ing me?

My Monty's breeder lives on Long Island. :) So, Monty is originally from your neck of the woods!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts