Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone; I'm Elliot!! I'm a beautiful 6 month old black lab.. possibly Golden Ret mix (since the vet thinks that my coat is a little too long for a lab). I have lived with my human, Danielle, since July 2 of this year. You see, I was found wandering the streets and I didn't remember who my owners were, so the lady who found me listed me on Craigslist. Danielle saw me and fell in love. I love my life with her!! I also have two doggy brothers, Schuyler and Toby; Toby loves me, but Schuyler's kinda a grouch. My favorite things are playing (especially with frisbees and balls), eating, and getting petted. My mommy says I'm a really good boy, but sometimes she looks at me like I'm crazy; I think she's the crazy one though :crazy:

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Welcome from WI; great to have you on the board!
We'd luv to see pictures - you sound like such a cutie!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here are some pictures of me from my first trip to the river last month

And then some when I first came home (3 months old)

My mommy thinks I'm the cutest thing ever, even though I'm going through my awkward/ gangly stage right now

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
AWWW!! Hi Elliot! You sure are cute .... the gangly puppy stage is so awkward for you! But it'll be over in no time flat!

Welcome to the forum from Australia!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi, it's Elliot's mom. He sure is right about everything he posted about himself; he really is a good boy :happy:

The gangly stage that he's in right now is just so cute. I love watching his 36lbs sack of bones self running with paws flying in all directions; somehow he manages to get where he's going pretty fast (although often not without a few falls/crashes.. thank goodness for those rubbery puppy bones of his ;)).

I just love this dog :-*

Danielle

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hello! Love the pictures, he sure is a cutie! Bet he can get away with a lot with a cutie face like that! ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts