Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are back from Vacation. I loved the cruise. Wasn't ready to come back yet. I took today off also to kinda wind down from the cruise. We had a blast. We took alot of pictures. Like 500.

Mambo was happy to see us. But very tired from playing all week. May be wierd but he looks bigger. He also isnt behaving very well. Being a little brat. But I missed him so much. While on St Marteen. There were two black labs mixes hanging out. One lady said they have been there the last few years she went. Anyways they were so funny. Didn't bother the people at all. Just played like crazy with each other. They looked like best friends. PIctures later.

Anyways. Glad to be back. Reading over the treads now. Hope everyone is ok. ;D ;D ;D

Here is a link to some of the pics.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=1KZtGzVsxcg&notag=1

·
0 Posts
Re: Hi everyone

Glad to hear you had a wonderful time!! Can't wait to see the pictures!!

R

·
0 Posts

Hello Amanda, we/I definatly need to see pictures, I've been wanting to go on a cruise for years, just never have the time and the money, at the same time. So I need to live vicariously through you. 8)

Glad you had a great time. Good to see you back. :)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts

Heyyyyy, welcome back! We missed you!

Waiting patiently for some pictures. :angel:

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Hello. We went on the Carnival Valor. Left out of Miami. Went to the bahamas, St Marteen, St Thomas. It was my first cruise and for sure will not be my last. But never again will I get a room without atleast a window.

We got to go to the nude beach on the dutch side of the islands. That was fun ;) I took alot of pictures. The weather wasnt the best , but we had fun. I will try to upload pictures tonight.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts