Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Honestly, and this is just me, I am not really a fan. I found it left my wavy hair hair poofy & weighed down after a few washes. But it is up to the individual, I am sure it does work for some hair types. can you get a sample size? Or return it if you don't like it? Some places will take shampoos back.

I just bough this, and so far, so good! Sulfate free, silicone free, yet cleans & conditions very well. I have to use it a while to form a solid opinion, though. I give most things a good 2 weeks before I decide how I feel about them. I bought the Evening Primrose shampoo & Citrus Neroli detangler (both a rinse out & leave-in conditioner in one, bonus!

http://www.johnmasters.ca/

Can y

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
I bought the smoothing type of this shampoo for color treated hair about two weeks ago. And I really like it. It works well for my hair. I have super thick, wavy hair with hi-lights. It leaves it smooth and nice. :)

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
<me doing my imitation of amy's THUD>

$22.00 for shampoo? my friend who makes high six figures wouldn't spend that for shampoo!

i sure hope it lasts a long time....

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
<me doing my imitation of amy's THUD>

$22.00 for shampoo? my friend who makes high six figures wouldn't spend that for shampoo!

i sure hope it lasts a long time....

Have you ever spent $22 at a reasturant? Did the food last you a long time? Nope. You got rid of it a few days later. was it a waste?

It's aaaaallllll relative.

I bet your friend might spend her money on something I would find ridiculous.

Steve pays almost twice that for 24 of beer, drinks it over one weekend & pees it out.

People who smoke pay almost $100 a week to do so. I find that worthy of a *thud*, besides killing you. My shampoo won't kill me.

2 bottles of wine cost more than that shampoo, and are also pee'd out. (though I loves me some wine)

My shampoo & conditioner will probably last about 3 months as i don't was every day.

There is no "too much" if it is something that is important to you. Value is in the eye of the beholder. :)

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I do use this one too sometimes. It just doesn't lather at all so it's weird for me. I use the conditioner too.

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
very true, t...she spends money on things i wouldn't dare spend money on. same with me and my mom...we all value different things as to what is important to us. i think i'd rather have the wine though, even if i do pee it out. ;)

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
If you can find it, Alba makes a great sulfate free-shampoo, Mango, I believe, for dry hair. I use it on the kids with the matching conditioner. It is in the natural section of my grocery store, and it's not too expensive. the sulfate free poos don't lather as well as the sulfateones, but some lather more than others.

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
I don't usually balk at the cost of shampoo anymore - or soap - some things life is just too short for, and if you like it, and it makes you happy, then go for it.

I'm addicted to AG moisture rich - I'm sure it won't pass the tests of the masses, but my hair likes it and I like the smell. I should switch to something more friendly though, I suppose.

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
very true, t...she spends money on things i wouldn't dare spend money on. same with me and my mom...we all value different things as to what is important to us. i think i'd rather have the wine though, even if i do pee it out. ;)
I don't mind spending on wine either :D

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
I don't usually balk at the cost of shampoo anymore - or soap - some things life is just too short for, and if you like it, and it makes you happy, then go for it.

I'm addicted to AG moisture rich - I'm sure it won't pass the tests of the masses, but my hair likes it and I like the smell. I should switch to something more friendly though, I suppose.
I like A/G tech one poo. I also like the Ultramoist in winter.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts