Just Labradors banner

Hey Sarah

241 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Di 
#1 ·
So how was the slaughterhouse? You obviously survived. :rolleyes: Did you get many pulled? :eek:

#2 ·
I think even the dentist was surprised that after 10 years of absence that my teeth were as good as what they were!

They did need a scale done, which was so uncomfortable and that stupid vacuum thingy!! ugh ... I was beyond myself.

AND there is a little bit of bad news, I have to go back on June 13th to have two fillings. One is pretty big it's the top last tooth on my left side, but the other filling (top last tooth on the right) is pretty minor.

I sat down and he got his little tooth tool (lol) and starts hitting all my teeth...... I was freaking out! I had no idea what the hell he was doing until he did it to the top left back tooth and the tool got stuck. And he went 'uhoh' and I realised that he was waiting for it to stick to show a cavity.

But 2 cavities in 10 years is a pretty good result I think!

#4 ·
AND there is a little bit of bad news, I have to go back on June 13th to have two fillings. One is pretty big it's the top last tooth on my left side, but the other filling (top last tooth on the right) is pretty minor.
Now that's where I come in. Tell me what he quoted you & I'll do it for 1/2 price. :rolleyes: While you're up here in QLD, it will be a good chance do get it done. There's nothing to be scared of - I have all the tools needed for the job.

Anesthetic:

Drill:

And if anything goes wrong ......... Extractors:

Let me know when you're coming so I can make an appointment for ya.

Hey, what are friends for?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.