Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... I gots a sore toe too! :(

Hope yours is feeling better, little buddy. I's working mine. Vic was eating Pringles and so I sat in front of him, looked him right in the eye and lifted my owie paw up at him. ;)

I split my nail this evening playing fetch. Momma took me to the vet and they were able to trim off the split part of my nail without giving me the medicine that makes me feel all funny inside, and I gots the kewl bandage that Ollie keeps trying to chew off.

OLLIE: I's just tryin' to help you, brudder.

Here I is workin' on my saddest face ever... (though Momma said I have a long way to go before I look as pitiful as you did).

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Oh Hen, you look so sad, buddy! Though I have to agree, you've not quite yet rivaled Orson's saddy-face!

Sheesh Felicia, that boy of yours has had a run of bad luck, I hope thinks are looking up now!
Daisy and Lola send hugs!

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
I don't know...I think Henery looks pretty darned sad to me. I certainly hope that he got some Pringles! Very kewl bandage though. I hope both Orson and Henery play their owies for all they are worth. I mean why would God give you the ability to make pitiful faces like that if it was not to squeeze some extra loving and treats out of your humans?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Poor Henery!! You have had lots of ouchies lately. I think a couple of pringles and maybe a few other special treats are in order. I have to admit - you and Orson have that "look at poor pitiful me" look down. I would be giving you almost anything you wanted. Snuggles and smootches to you both.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.