Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Thanks for asking! :)

Things are going very well. We have been trying to acclimate him to the crate and he is just not accepting it, so we have tried to leave him out of the crate with Abbey. We've left them out of the crate for a few hours now and the only thing he did was eat kitty poop out of the litter box. :rolleyes:

He and Abbey are getting along great and he is good with the kitties, too. Kolby is pretty much afraid of them.

I took him in to work and he actually has a bacterial ear infection and has some pretty bad dry skin going on, so he is on some medications which should help both issues.

Other than that, things are going perfectly. We are working on loose leash walking and training - he's already learning a lot from Abbey. :)

It seems so normal that he is with us, I can't imagine it any other way.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Sounds so excellent for you Justine!! So happy for you and your furkids!! :)

·
Registered
457 Posts
we have kitty poop issues too ...........we put a baby gate across the door the litter box is in and the cats can access it but the dogs can't ......works pretty well ..............unless i forget to put the gate back

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
we have kitty poop issues too ...........we put a baby gate across the door the litter box is in and the cats can access it but the dogs can't ......works pretty well ..............unless i forget to put the gate back
Our two litter boxes are in our bedrooms, so it's kind of hard to put baby gates up, but we are definitely considering it for when we are gone.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I'm glad it is going well, Justine!
Naughty, naughty Kolby, kitty poo is icky! Sheesh! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts